From April 1st to 15th May 2022 – registration to the entrance exams for all courses.
After June 10th admission exams.
The entrance exams may include 2 tests:
- Instrumental assessment: compulsory for all study courses and transfers. Below are the links of the exam programs. These programs are also valid for transfers from other Italian Music Higher Education Institutions.
- A theoretical test of musical culture: compulsory for admissions only to the first preparatory level and first academic level (bachelor) courses except for exemption (see below). The contents of the test will be announced shortly.
Exemption from the theoretical test of music culture
Candidates for admission to first level preparatory and first academic level (bachelor) courses are exempt from the theoretical test of musical culture:
- for admission to first level academic courses (three years):
- Candidates in possession of another I and / or II level academic diploma or the previous system
- Candidates who have already passed the theoretical test of musical culture for admission to the academic year 2021/2022
- for admission to preparatory courses:
- Candidates in possession of another first and / or second level academic diploma or the pre-reform system
- Candidates in possession of a propaedeutic or pre-academic (third level) certification exclusively issued by the Cosenza Conservatory, in “Rhythmic Theory and Music Perception” and / or in “Harmony Theory and Analysis”